NorthernGrid had a very active fifth quarter and successfully met several key milestones. Accomplishments highlights:
- Began developing draft Regional Transmission Plan
- Executed planning agreement
- Corrected power flow cases with baseline member projects
- Performed Power flow case contingency analysis
- Conducted two regional transmission planning workshops with the States and Enrolled Parties
NorthernGrid’s focus in Q2 (April – June 2021) will be to complete baseline member projects’ contingency analysis, publish a draft regional transmission plan, and complete regional project combinations contingency analysis.